We took our proven 4130 Chromoly tubeset, introduced aerospace-grade DMLS 3D printed frame components, welded it all together and put a shock in the middle to create the fast and fun trail bike we've always wanted.
- REEB proprietary 4130 Chromoly tubing/3D printed 316L stainless steel, Handmade in Colorado
- 120mm rear travel, 185x50mm Trunnion, Coil or Air
- Designed for 130-150mm forks
- Clearance for up to 29″ x 2.5″ tire
- 148x12mm rear spacing (SRAM UDH)
- Integrated ISCG tabs
- 44mm headtube - ZS44 Top/EC44 Bottom headset
- 73mm threaded BB shell
- 31.6mm ø seat post, internal dropper post routing
- Max dropper length: XS-150mm / S-180mm / M-210mm / L and XL-240mm
SST GEOMETRY [metric]
|A. Seat Tube (C-T)||380||380||410.5||425||450|
|B. Effective Top Tube||580||596||612.5||637||668|
|C. BB Drop||40F/21R||30||30||30||30|
|D. Head Tube Angle||64 .5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°|
|E. Head Tube Length||90||95||100||110||120|
|F. Effective Seat Tube Angle||75°||76°||76°||76°||76°|
|H. Chain Stay Length||435||435||435||435||435|
|I. Front Center||739||756||773||815.6||832|
|M. Shock Eye to Eye (Trunnion)||185x50||185x50||185x50||185x50||185x50|
- S-XL measurements with 140mm fork, 551mm A-C, 44mm offset
- XS measurements with 29F/27.5R, 130mm fork; 541mm A-C, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock 185x50mm MAX with 29" rear wheel
Tequila + Lemonade = Sports Drink
Approx 6-9 times per ride
The SST works great with both! For an energetic trail bike feel go with air... if you want a mini-enduro rig go coil.
No. Sorry. We promise to paint it pretty for you.
Yep, but we think it's better as a full 29er. Run it 150F/130R with a 185x55mm shock (27.5 ONLY). It won't be a great all-around trailbike but it'll be good for stuntin'.
Why are you here?