Passion for big rides in big terrain fuels our desire to build bikes that reward every rider with incredible speed, unparalleled ride feel, and superb fit and finish. The STEEZL is lighter, stiffer, stronger, and dripping with that handmade REEB flavor.
- REEB proprietary 4130 Chromoly tubing/3D printed 316L stainless steel/7005 Aluminum, Handmade in Colorado
- 155mm rear travel, 205x62.5mm Trunnion, Coil or Air
- Designed for 160-170mm forks
- 29/29 or 29/27.5 via flip chip
- Size specific chainstays (434mm S,M,L - 444mm XL,XXL)
- Integrated ISCG tabs
- Clearance for up to 29″ x 2.6″ tire
- 148x12mm rear spacing (SRAM UDH)
- 44mm headtube - ZS44 Top/EC44 Bottom headset
- 73mm threaded BB shell
- 31.6mm ø seat post, internal dropper post routing
- Max dropper length: S-180mm / M-210mm / L thru XXL-240mm
STEEZL GEOMETRY [metric]
|A. Seat Tube (C-T)||380||400||420||440||450|
|B. Effective Top Tube||589||604||626||648||669.2|
|C. BB Drop||25||25||25||25||25|
|D. Head Tube Angle||64°||64°||64°||64°||64°|
|E. Head Tube Length||95||100||110||120||130|
|F. Effective Seat Tube Angle||77°||77°||77°||77°||77°|
|H. Chain Stay Length**||434||434||434||444||444|
|I. Front Center||784||801||825.6||850||874|
|M. Shock Eye to Eye (Trunnion)||205x62.5||205x62.5||205x62.5||205x62.5||205x62.5|
- All measurements with 160mm fork, 576mm A-C, 44mm offset
- **Two chainstays lengths available 434mm or 444mm
It's called the STEEZL...
We guarantee it's faster than anything you've ridden before ...but... you'll be having too much fun boosting off everything in sight to win back your precious KOM.
It slays with both! Pick your vibe, if you're asking that question you already know what you want.
Yes! Stock bikes are spec'd according to the geo chart above but shoot us an email to figure out what configuration will work best for you.
No. It'll rust and look terrible. Let's just go ahead and paint it so you can enjoy it next year too ok?
You know you like it...