The Barn Built Dirt Jump Whip, So Fresh and So Clean.
The updated Destroyer’s short chainstays create the quick & flickable rear end while the DJ inspired tubeset is tried and true CroMoly.
New in 2020, the dropouts are laser cut locally while we keep the frame 100% Barn Built in Lyons, CO. The Destroyer uses a stout 44mm ID headtube featuring our signature REEB Headbadge.
If you can’t make it to the REEB Ranch, just kick it in the ‘hood, and toss in some occasional loitering and civil disobedience for good measure.
- 44mm head tube, compatible with 1.5″ tapered steerers
- Clearance for a 26″ x 2.35″ tire
- 73mm wide English (BSA) BB shell
- Laser cut dropouts, 10mm x 135mm hub compatible
- Disc brake specific
- 27.2mm seatpost
- designed around a 100mm travel fork
- Custom Belt drive version available, email email@example.com for details!
|FRAME||Destroyer, Chromoly Steel|
|FORK||Rockshox Pike DJ|
|HEADSET||Cane Creek 40|
|HANDLEBAR||Spank Spoon, 1.6" rise|
|GRIPS||ODI / Van's Cult|
|BRAKE||Shimano M6000 (rear only)|
|SEATPOST||Answer BMX, 27.2mm, Pivotal|
|SADDLE||Promax BMX, Pivotal|
|TIRES||Maxxis Holy Roller 26x2.4|
|CRANK / BB||Shimano ZEE|
All measurements valid w/ 100mm travel fork; 482mm A-C, 40mm offset.
Changes in fork will result in changes to certain aspects of the geometry.
NEW “Black” and “Olive Drab” are now available with a few premium colors at $100 upcharge.