The Barn Built Dirt Jump Whip, So Fresh and So Clean.
The updated Destroyer’s short chainstays create the quick & flickable rear end while the DJ inspired tubeset is a mix of CroMoly and VariWall ThermlX tubing, which means it’s 100% American Made. New in 2019, the dropouts are laser cut locally while we keep the frame 100% Barn Built in Lyons, CO USA. The Destroyer uses a stout 44mm ID Head tube featuring our signature REEB Head Badge.
Custom “Gates Carbon Drive” belt compatible version is available, email firstname.lastname@example.org for deets.
- 44mm head tube, compatible with 1.5″ tapered steerers
- Clearance for a 26″ x 2.35″ tire
- 73mm wide English (BSA) BB shell
- Laser cut dropouts, 10mm x 135mm hub compatible
- Disc brake specific
- 27.2mm seatpost
- designed around a 100mm travel fork
- Custom Belt drive version available, email email@example.com for details!
All measurements valid w/ 100mm travel fork; 482mm A-C, 40mm offset.
Changes in fork will result in changes to certain aspects of the geometry.
|A. SEAT TUBE||13.6"|
|B. EFFECTIVE TOP TUBE||24.1"|
|E. SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73°|
|F. HEAD TUBE ANGLE||68.5°|
|G. CHAIN STAY||15.75"|
|H. HEAD TUBE||4.3"|
|I. AXLE TO CROWN||482mm|
|L. BB DROP||0.8"|
NEW “Black” and “Olive Drab” are now available with a few premium colors at $100 upcharge.
So fresh, and so clean, clean. NEW Destroyer DJ decal options now available.